One of my favorite ways to make fast cash online is with Amazon.com’s Mechanical Turk, also known as Mturk. This site is a reliable service by Amazon.com where you complete surveys and other tasks for various pay. This is one of the most popular sites on the web and is where I make a significant amount of money. There are a ton of ways to actually enjoy making money on this site and I highly suggest you check it out right now.
My average monthly income is about $300 depending on the amount of effort that I put into it. My goal is to do about $8-$12 per day which gives me about $300 per month. Here’s a screenshot to prove my latest 10 day earnings. Please note that this does not include any pending earnings (which would bring this total over $100.00).
Here are some nice tips for you as you begin play around with mTurk.
- Browse the mTurk subreddit on reddit.com to get an idea about what to expect as a beginning Turker. Here are some entry level tips:
- You’ll have to sign up for Amazon payments to receive payments.
- Wait 10 days after Turking before you cash out.
- For HIGH PAYING hits, make sure to check out reddit.com/HITSworthturkingfor which is a user-generated list of the best mTurk hits available right now that is updated literally by the second.
- Install the TurkOpticon Firefox/Chrome/Safari browser add-on so you can see which requesters are worth Turking for on the site. It will add a small arrow next to the name of the requester and you can see their user-generated rating from TO users just like you.
- Trust me, spend some time browsing r/hwtf and you’ll gain $8-$15 a day depending on how much effort you want to put into it.
Any earned income over $500 in a year has to be claimed on your taxes and you will get a tax form at the end of the year. It uses Amazon Payments so you’re basically earning cold hard cash that you can immediately withdraw.