Are you in search of frugal Valentine’s Day gift ideas? Every year, millions of couples go in search of the best ways to please their partners. Typically, purchasing gifts is one of these ways. However, did you know that you can get the most bang for your buck by not actually purchasing anything at all? Here’s a short list of how to create some frugal Valentine’s Day gift ideas:
- Start by offering your partner a day off. This can be a day off from cooking, cleaning, work, showering (save on that water bill), or even eating.
- Come up with a poem, limerick, or song.
- Make hearts out of stuff like the gum wrappers you see in the picture.
- Reuse an old jar and write the words “date night” on the outside of it. Every time you come up with another idea, write it down, and put it in the jar!
- Just lie there all day. There’s no better way to be frugal than to not expend any energy at all.
What other frugal Valentine’s Day gift ideas have you come up with? You can reuse your garbage, After all, today is one of the few days every year where you shouldn’t feel guilty about expending a little bit of extra energy to prove to your parter that you love them. Let us know what other frugal Valentine’s Day gift ideas you come up with in the comments!